Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lunch at Hula Bay



When Momma and Poppa J were here in June, I wanted to take them to a new seafood spot for lunch.  They love shrimp and I thought I had the best place in mind.  Unfortunately, I kept missing the exit on the highway and I gave up and headed to Hula Bay instead.  lol.



I've been to Hula Bay many times, but always for happy hour on Thursday nights (aka Ladies night).  However, I haven't been in over 6 months and am happy to report that my favorite app is still as delish as I remember.  This is the molten shrimp, which was nice and spicy and crispy.  I love the fact that it was served in a an over-sized martini glass.


Wings were nice and seasoned and crispy enough.


These pork sliders were so good and I loved the onion strings that were mixed in with the meat.



I believe these were beer battered chicken tenders, which are always a steady favorite.


I think the most memorable part of this restaurant is the gorgeous view during sunset.  I highly recommend stopping by for a quick drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment