Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unproductive insomniac

For the life of me, I could not understand why I couldn't fall asleep at all last night. I stayed up until 5am, accomplishing nothing more than the creation of this blog. That's really unfortunate since I have loads of clean laundry to fold AND dirty loads to wash, dry and then fold. Lovely, right? Anyway, I noticed that the nights I can't sleep coincide with the days when I miss a day in the gym. That just means I need to hit the gym every day now (crossing my fingers I do it).

I am stressed about everything, from my unsuccessful job search, to my lack of will power to really focus and study for the GMAT as much as I know I can, to the upcoming Silent Auction that I chair and need to coordinate. Did I mention that I am taking the GMAT this coming Thursday? I am also leaving for a family cruise two days later. Hopefully, the procrastinator in me will also wake up the productive side and I will get a lot accomplished in the next 5 days before the cruise.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment