Sunday, March 21, 2010

Life, Love, & Laughter

Greetings blog world!

This is my umpteenth attempt at maintaining a blog, but I am looking forward to starting fresh and sharing life experiences with the world.

My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We met back in 1999 but we didn't get married until May 31, 2008 :-) It's been almost two years since our wedding but I still consider us newlyweds since we spent the first year of our marriage living in different states. You see, my husband (whom I will refer to as Mr. J from now on) moved to FL from NY for a wonderful job opportunity back in 2007. It took me two years to follow him, mainly due to the wedding. It was much easier to plan for a CT wedding while in NY vs FL.

Anyway, we don't have any children yet but we do have a cool kitty named Frankie Q.


He's such a handsome boy! lol.

When I moved to FL a year ago (almost to the day), I had to quit my job. I did some contract jobs but have yet to find full time employment since then. So, I am a stay at home wife who tries to stay busy with lots of random activities. Stay tuned as I recount them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment