Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bargain of the Week: Dooney & Bourke

 
I meant to buy this bag before we left for our trip to Europe in October.  It's the Large Kristen Tote by Dooney & Bourke (color: Saddle).  Alas, I hesitated too much and when I went to buy it at the outlet store in Orlando, they didn't have the color that I wanted.  Boo for me.

Fast forward to December 7th.  Momma and Poppa J were visiting us for the week and one of them wanted to head to the outlets (take a guess which one).  I jumped at the chance and off we went.  Sure enough, this beauty was waiting for me near the front of the store the moment I walked in.  I almost squealed in delight when the sales lady told me that the bag was on sale, 30% off the outlet price tag plus an additional 20% off on top of that.  Needless to say, I swooned when I paid for the bag and the grand total, including taxes, was $116.00.  The retail price on the Dooney website is $245!!!!!

I LOVE large bags and this one is perfect for me:


Have you scored any good deals lately?

1 comment: