Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've been tagged!

Fellow finance chick Traubulous tagged me on her blog and I'm so excited! I've never done this before, so hopefully it will work.

1. Who is your style icon?
This is so darn easy for me, yet I don't think I own much that will scream her name.
I wish I could look half as good as the always chic, always classic, always beautiful Jackie O.

2. What is your favorite Socialite Lit. book?
Um, I had to look at Mrs.T's entry as well as the one who tagged her, The Crazy Bunny Lady, to understand the question. lol.

This book got me hooked onto a new genre of books, historical fiction.

3. Favorite Party Theme
This one is tough for me since I haven't been to many parties with dress up themes. The last one Mr. LLL and I went to was back in 2006! Seriously, it seemed like it was just a year or two ago. Man, I hate feeling old.
4. Go to Halloween costume?
I will be lame and point to the same picture listed in #3. We never dress up for Halloween.

5. Extravagance you can't live without.
I think this is all subjective b/c we all have different spending priorities. I don't think we live extravagant lives, but try telling that to someone who lives in a third world country.

Anyway, I tried to live without this and it didn't work out too well.

6. Living person you admire.
Mr. LLL is top of my short list. He's accomplished so much yet he remains humble, sincere, and much more compassionate than anyone I know.

Our parents, for everything that they have done and continue to do despite the obstacles in their way.
Our beautiful First Lady, Michelle Obama. She is an amazing mom, wife, and lawyer. I want to be able to juggle it all, just like her.

7. Greatest Fear?
I can't find a pic for this, but my greatest fear is losing loved ones unexpectedly. It's pretty morbid and I try not to think about it too much.

8. Trait(s) you deplore in yourself.
Oh man, where do I begin? I think I take procrastination to another level, so I will list that.
9. What talent would you most like to have?
I love music but I can't carry a tune to save my life. I love her voice since she has such an amazing range, but she dresses too slutty these days. What else is new though, right?

10. What is your greatest achievement?
I feel like I will always work towards a goal. Mr. LLL and I have been together for over 11 years now, which I am very proud of since we started dating when I was only 16. I am looking forward to our future and whatever that may bring.

Professionally, I have been very blessed with rare positions that gave me lots of responsibilities for someone my age and I hope these will translate into something amazing in the near future.

On to the next one:
1. Bella
2. Stacy A
3. TheMrs
4. A
5. MelissaJane

4 comments:

  1. Have you read any more books similar to The Other Bolyn Girl that were as good? I loved that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Other Boleyn Girl was my second choice after P&P! Loved that book. It was like reading a Soap Opera only better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of Philippa Gregory and have read all of her books and can't complain about any of them. Have you ever heard of The Borgia Bride or I, Mona Lisa, by Jeanne Kalogridis? It's similar and I loved both books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, your comment isn't publishing! But I saw it! I saw it! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete